Saturday, April 23, 2011

#8 I can buy it in many colors!


Have you ever wondered...
I love this outfit. Does it come in other colors?
Well, the answer is...Absolutely!

AfroChic's most compliment-getting clothes now come available in 2, sometimes 3 colors and you even get a choice of fabrics!

For example, the "Love me or lose me" dress pictured here comes not only in the combination of blue lace and print. Now, you can also get it in gorgeous gold!












Same for the "Michelle Obama Dress" which not only comes in yellow but also red and rich blue!































In case you haven't noticed, the just released "Frill Seeker" also comes not just in the green bubbles print but also in this lime-green puzzles print pictured here.



























And that's just one of the million reasons why I love AfroChic!


No comments:

Post a Comment